- Coffin thickness no less than 25 mm, even in engravings.
- Coffin bottom formed by whole length planks, with one to a maximum of five planks joined firmly side by side using secure and long-lasting glue.
- Lid and side walls (borders, sides, head and foot) are made using one or more whole length planks.
- Holes in the lid allow it to be joined, in compliance with Italian Presidential Decree 285/90.
Our production process takes place exclusively in ITALY at our facility in Brossasco, in the Province of Cuneo, according to the highest craft standards, and using the best qualified personnel. Attention to raw materials, manufacturing processes, the finest details and research forms the basis of our products.
In 1975, Giovanni and Roberto Durbano bought a plot of land on which they built a small workshop measuring approximately 200 square metre, thus founding Fratelli Durbano S.n.c., specialists in the production of coffins.
After a difficult start, the company managed to carve out its own niche in this challenging market through the hiring of specialist staff and the building of new workshops.
Over the years, sons Luca, Enrico and Fabrizio have also joined the family-run company.
With the desire for further continual growth, the company currently boasts:
– A 5000 square metre production facility, with over 20 operative staff.
– A sales warehouse in central/southern Italy, in the province of Frosinone.
– A distribution warehouse in the Province of Fermo, in the Le Marche Region, covering the surrounding and Adriatic regions.
– Numerous representatives in almost all Italian regions.
We do not resell coffins produced in other countries. All our coffins are exclusively made in Italy at our own facility.
While being, still today, a family-run company, we offer fast delivery times and utmost flexibility.
We face the future with continual growth, following the latest trends, and meeting the specific demands of our customers./p>